Success is never easily achieved, it has to win through determination, hard work, and persistent efforts. A detailed analysis of the toughest exam in India which also known as the entrance of glorious success.
All the dream jobs and the professions that can make your life prestigious and comfortable are something which one can hold of only after hard austerity.
A detailed analysis of the toughest exam in India
These exams are the marvellous representation of success in India, they are remarkable symbol of your success in the country. All the gate of heaven will be opened, if you have cracked any one of these exams.
1. UPSC Civil Services Exam
Civil Services Exam is conducted by UPSC every year which took nearly one year to complete. It is a series of eleven examinations conducted in three levels. This is one of the toughest exam in the world.
1. Preliminary Exams:- This is the set of two Exams. Preliminary exams are mainly objective type where each question asked with four options. You have to crack GS-I with cutoff marks while CSAT with passing marks only.
2. Main Exams:- This is the set of eight Exams. Main exams are the backbone of the entire selection process of Civil Services. Besides two language test, all the general studies and optional paper is determined your success.
3. Personality Test or Interview:- This is a final exam in the selection process that’s why this is a complete personality test of the candidate. The main objective of the personality test is to know the overall personality of the candidate and qualities of the candidate like their confidence, honesty, intelligence, integrity, and depth of understanding of various concepts.
UPSC Civil Services Exam is considered as the toughest exam in India due to vast syllabus and strict selection procedure. Over 4 lakhs candidates appear every year in which only 0.2% of candidate could achieve success.
2. Chartered Accountancy Exam
Chartered Accountancy Exam is another three levels exam conducted by ICAI(Institute of Chartered Accountants of India). This is the set of 20 exams throughout the complete course of CA. Chartered Accountancy is the toughest course in India.
1. CA Foundation:- It is an ICAI entrance exam for Chartered Accountancy. This is the set of four examinations with objective questions in which you have to get overall 50% marks with minimum 40% in each subject.
A: Fundamentals of Accounting B: Mercantile Laws
C: General Economics D: Quantitative Aptitude
2. CA Intermediate:- This Exam is also known as IPCC intermediate exam, in which eight papers are conducted. You can crack it in a single attempt consists of eight papers or can pass the exam in two group consists of four paper each.
3. CA Final:- This is the final exam after Articleship, in which eight papers are conducted. You can crack it in a single attempt consists of eight papers or can pass the exam in two group consists of four paper each.
Completion of CA is like getting golden egg due to vast syllabus and toughest exam pattern. This is another top 10 toughest exam in India in which 0.1% result disclose till now.
3.Common Aptitude Test (CAT)
CAT is an entrance exam for the top Management universities in India such as IIMs. This is a computer-based test that evaluates students based on his skills in English(VARC), Mathematics(QA) and Logical Reasoning(DI&LR).
Thousand of one-day exams conducted in India every year, but CAT is the exam which the toughest exam in India due to perfection and tough criteria of selection.
CAT Exam Pattern:-
CAT exam consists of 3 sections with a total of 100 questions. Each section has a certain time limit of 1 hour. Your plan for CAT preparation need to ensure a high score in each of the 3 sections as there is also a CAT sectional score cut off in IIMs for shortlisting.
Because of the dynamic nature and highly competitive selection process, CAT is a daydream for students. This is not only India toughest Exam but also the entrance gate for the high profile jobs in the World.
4. Joint Entrance Examination
Popularly known as JEE(Main) & JEE(Advance) are the entrance exams for Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), and some different organizations. The test conducted in two phases – up-and-comers need to clear JEE Main first to be qualified to show up for JEE Advanced.
This is a highly competitive exam in India, where 12 to 14 lakhs science enthusiastic students appear every year. But finally, only 11000 students get their place successfully. Joint Entrance Examination is two-level exams i.e. 1. JEE(Main) 2. JEE(Advanced).
These groups of exams are the toughest due to high competition and the hardest selection procedure. These are the exams, which popularity is increasing day by day due to technology innovation, so the competition levels.
These are the entrance exams for medical ambitious students in India. Both are the premedical tests toughest to crack because of incredibly troublesome paper and a limited number of seats in medical colleges.
AIIMS-UG conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi to choose contenders for admission to the seven ground of AIIMS. Since AIIMS is the most reputed medical institute, each medical aspirants fantasies about completing their MBBS from AIIMS.
NEET-UG conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) to choose suitable contenders for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in all medical college in India.
These are the all India exam for medical aspirants, where nearly 6 to 7 per cent of students could get their place successfully. These exams are also a symbol of excellence in a career that’s why they are also highly competing.
6. National Defence Academy (NDA)
Probably, NDA is not in the toughest exam in India but SSB interview make this the hardest exam to clear. NDA is the gateway of topmost services in defence such as Military, Air Force and Navy.
There are two-phase of exams are 1. Written Test 2. SSB Interviews. cracking the written exam is tough but passing the SSB interview is the toughest in the selection process. SSB interview is held for 5 days, in which screening test, Psychology test, Mental skill test are a key aspect for selection.
This exam is toughest not only for cracking the written exam and interviews but it is toughest due to the toughest selection criteria. Only a few students can get their name in the final merit list while they have cleared all test.
As I have discussed earlier, there are thousands of exam conducted in India every year. Some exams is the entrance test for academics while some exams are for government jobs. All exam are the tough at their levels but these six exams are distinguished for their difficulty levels and competitiveness.
Although these are the toughest exam, but they are a symbol of excellence in education and career. As a student, it is the medium of education and learning of life lesson which trach us.
“Dare To Go Beyond“