Plenty of career options present after 10th in India; this is the most important question,” Do you love to play safe and sound or risky lifestyle ?”
- Higher Studies
- Job opportunities
- Business opportunities.
“What to undertake to after 10th?” that knock at the door of every student’s life. That rings up the bell of, “choosing which stream after 10th” will be suitable for them. when finished the exams of 10th board and also the results are out. This will be an important decision of selecting the right stream therefore the probability of your career graph keeps increasing with growing interests in your field passing day after day.
Today, many students take impromptu decisions without even giving a thought. They don’t try to understand stream interests and where they see the expansion of their career. They get anxious with the choices that their companions are making, thus asserting themselves forced into a situation of “peer influence”. If you’re aware, this will be the first independent decision of your life. You are supposed to need by believing in your abilities, so that you could beat all the difficulties by yourself. you are the MASTER of your life!
Choose a suitable career opportunity for you by analysing your strengths of excelling within the stream that you simply wish to pursue is extremely important. There are many streams available for you after 10th out of which one will inspire you to means your talent and be proficient in it.
#Higher Education Is The Best Career After 10th.
One of the major career opportunity after 10th is higher education, that can be Intermediate( 10+2) or Diploma and Certification in Technical education or Some Vocational Course are also available.
General Academic Courses
Intermediate (11th, 12th Class/ PUC): – General Courses (Science, Commerce and Humanities) along with Languages (English, Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, French, Arabic). It is a two years course. Some specific Subjects are also provided by different State Boards, CBSE, NIOS and IGNOU.
1. SCIENCE:- Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science
Science Stream:– Science Stream offer limited subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Computer Science. Students who are interested in science should choose subjects based on interest in Mathematics and Biology. Because there are two different career option available for two subjects.
- Biology:-If you want to make your career in the medical field.
- Math:- If you want to make your career in the engineering.
2. COMMERCE:- Accounts, Maths, Economics, Business Studies
Commerce Stream: – Commerce stream offer limited subjects like
Accounts, Business Studies, Economics. Students who are interested in the Commerce stream can forward their career in BBA, BBM, CA, CS, ICWA,
Humanities:- Political Science, History, Geography, Psychology, Sociology, Economics.
Arts Stream:–This stream has a variety of subjects which
offers exciting opportunities after 12th. In this stream, You can
choose History, Geography, Political Science, Home Science, Psychology, Sociology as main subjects. You get a wide range of option for your career here with some popular courses as mass communication and journalism.
Technical Courses; Is This Best Career After 10th?.
1) POLYTECHNIC: – A CET (Common Entrance Test) is held every year for Admission in Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering. Its is a three years course. I preferred a lot of students to go with technical, if they come to me to know career after 10th
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Garment Technology
- Home Science
- Many Diploma courses are also available for these courses.
2) ITI (Industrial Trading Institute)/ ITC (Industrial Training Center): – It is a two-year course of Engineering and Non-Engineering Field. It is called as Trade Industry where you can learn basic skills in the technical field. AITT (All India Trade Test)
3) Paramedical – Allied Healthcare Course: It is about Healthcare workers who provide clinical services for patients under the supervision of a Physician. They are two-year courses.
- DMLT- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- DHFM – Diploma in Hospital Food Service Management
- DOT – Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
1) Short-term Courses – They are called the job-oriented courses that are useful to get a job after a short span of time. Usually 6-12 months courses.
Diploma and Certificate Courses
- 2D and 3D Animation
- Computer Applications
- Graphic Designing
- Web Designing
- Programming Language (JAVA, C++, PHP, SQL)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
2) Vocational Courses: to provide more practical skills technically.
- Banking and Financial Service Course – 2 Years
- DTP (Desktop Publishing) and Printing Technology – 1 Year
- Diploma in Insurance and Marketing – 1 Year
- Tourism and Travel Techniques Course – 2 Years
- Pre-School Teacher Training – 2 Years
- Hotel Operations Course – 2 Years
- Dental Technician Course – 2 Years
#Job Opportunities In Govt.
Explore your interest as you have lots of career options to select. Don’t select career options depending on which you like or which is easy. Because you will have gotten a lot of opportunities career after 10th, nowadays. Preparation for the jobs is a little bit harder option to select.
Select the option which is near your heart whether it is higher education or jobs. That is, think of your final goal. Don’t depend on results/marks. Percentage is not the only factor, there are many other things like interest and ability to study.
1) Defence Examinations:
a) Indian Army – Posts of Soldiers in Technical Cadre
- Clerk’s Examination
- General Duty Examination (NER)
- Technical Examination (MER)
- Nursing Assistant Examination (MER)
b) Indian Air Force – Non-Technical Cadre
- IAF Airman Non-Technical Trade’s Examination
c) Indian Navy – Naval Branch of the Armed Forces of India
- Dockyard Apprentices Examination
- Sailors Matric Entry Recruitment Examination
- Artificer Apprentices Examination
2) Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF):
- Constable (Technical and Tradesman) in CRPF
3) Border Security Force (BSF):
- BSF Constable Recruitment
4) Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
- SSC Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff Recruitment
Business is the most powerful career opportunities, it is also near my heart. I would like to advise, every student that you should at least start a business once in your career. Set up a business to make a career after 10th is very adventurous and practical, because earning while learning is the best concept ever.
To start a business you need;
IDEA+PLANNING+EXECUTION= BUSINESS MODEL
Once you execute your business according to successful planning. You have to create a system, because success and failure of any business depends on the Business Model.
Some Online Business Ideas for new players;
- Computer Repair Services
- Storage and Warehousing
- Yoga Instructor or Gym Trainer
- Graphic Design and Content Writer
- Social Media Management
- Advertising Management
- Self-Publishing eBooks
- Become a You Tuber
- Monetize Your Hobbies
- Personal Training Services.
This all small business can be developed at the next level, with a business model. Do start with determination!